Check Courses dates
ARTERIAL BLOOD GASES
The course delivered at our School provides students with the training in the procedure of measuring the Ph levels, oxygen levels and carbon dioxide levels in the arteries. The test is used to check the function of the lungs.
- Reading and interpreting ABG reports
- Everyone is welcome to join
- Minimum age is 18
- One practical day, approx. 4h
- CERTIFICATE OF COMPETENCE
- FULLY ACCREDITED BY CPD GROUP
- NO EXPIRY DATE- A LIFETIME LONG QUALIFICATION
- NATIONALLY RECOGNISED
- Online payment – purchasing the course directly from the website.
- Alternative payment methods: Bank transfer or cash/card in our School – please contact our office for further information.
- 10% Discount applied on any 3 or more clinical skills courses when booked together. Discount does not apply to work experience sessions.