Check Courses dates
ECG BACKGROUND AND TECHNIQUE
The electrocardiogram (ECG) is a diagnostic tool that measures and records the electrical activity of the heart. The training involves hands-on practice on manikins using ECG equipment. The maximum number of people per session is 5.
- Learn the principles of ECG
- Practise the step-by-step approach to the ECG tests
- Become confident in using the ECG equipment
- All participants are welcome to join the training. No previous qualifications or experience are required.
- The required age is 18.
- One day practical session, approx. 4h
- CERTIFICATE OF COMPETENCE
- FULLY ACCREDITED BY CPD GROUP
- NO EXPIRY DATE- A LIFETIME LONG QUALIFICATION
- NATIONALLY RECOGNISED
- Online payment – purchasing the course directly from the website.
- Alternative payment methods: Bank transfer or cash/card in our School – please contact our office for further information.
- 10% Discount applied on any 3 or more clinical skills courses when booked together. Discount does not apply to work experience sessions.