Check Courses dates
Essential skill for healthcare professionals involved in recording and reading the ECG’s. Designed to give an introduction to ECG assessments. The maximum number of people per session is 5.
- How to recognise a normal heart rhythm
- How to recognise signs of arrythmia
- Read ECG reports
- Learn what the various of elements mean
- All participants are welcome to join the training. No previous qualifications or experience are required.
- The required age is 18.
- One day, 4h session
- CERTIFICATE OF COMPETENCE
- FULLY ACCREDITED BY CPD GROUP
- NO EXPIRY DATE- A LIFETIME LONG QUALIFICATION
- NATIONALLY RECOGNISED
- Online payment – purchasing the course directly from the website.
- Alternative payment methods: Bank transfer or cash/card in our School – please contact our office for further information.