Check Courses dates
BASIC LIFE SUPPORT – FIRST AID
A comprehensive training delivered at our School involving simulation equipment for life saving techniques: ‘Annie’ Doll, Fire Blanket, training scenario Defibrillator and more.
Essential life skill, the course should be a must for every adult, regardless of the line of job they are performing.
A maximum capacity of 5 people per training session.
- Infection control principles
- ATTN technique
- The legal aspects of Phlebotomy
- Using the vacutainer system
- Complications and management of complications
- All participants are welcome to join the training. No previous qualifications or experience are required.
- The required age is 18.
- One practical day 4-6h
- CERTIFICATE OF COMPETENCE
- FULLY ACCREDITED BY CPD GROUP
- VALID FOR THREE YEARS
- NATIONALLY RECOGNISED
- Online payment – purchasing the course directly from the website.
- Alternative payment methods: Bank transfer or cash/card in our School – please contact our office for further information.
- 10% Discount applied on any 3 or more clinical skills courses when booked together. Discount does not apply to work experience sessions.