Check Courses dates
The course provides a broad understanding of injection techniques and common injectable medication. The maximum number of people per session is 5 and it involves a face-to-face practical session in our school. Contributes to the insurance process. A sought after training for aesthetic practitioners as well as those looking to enhance their clinical skills portfolio in preparation for an NHS or private medical practice job.
- Learn IV (Intravenous injections)
- Learn SC (subcutaneous) injections
- Learn Intramuscular (IM) injections
- Learn Intradermal (ID) injections
- All participants are welcome to join the training. No previous qualifications or experience are required.
- The required age is 18.
- One day session, approx. 4h
- CERTIFICATE OF COMPETENCE
- FULLY ACCREDITED BY CPD GROUP
- NO EXPIRY DATE- A LIFETIME LONG QUALIFICATION
- NATIONALLY RECOGNISED
- Online payment – purchasing the course directly from the website.
- Alternative payment methods: Bank transfer or cash/card in our School – please contact our office for further information.
- 10% Discount applied on any 3 or more clinical skills courses when booked together. Discount does not apply to work experience sessions.