Check Courses dates
Our most popular and sought after course, the Phlebotomy training is an excellent opportunity for those looking to take their first step in the healthcare or aesthetic industry. Our thousands of students attest for the success of this training and the wonderful opportunities it offers.
Phlebotomists are specially trained certified healthcare professional that typically work in the NHS/Private hospitals or blood banks. As a phlebotomist, you will take blood samples from patients.
The samples are examined in a laboratory and the results can be used to diagnose diseases and conditions.
As most job applications require a proof of venepuncture experience, we can support by offering you our Work Experience Programme.
The Work Experience programme helps not only in obtaining an official reference letter from our School but also with gaining valuable skills and confidence when performing blood draw. A minimum of 12 sessions equivalate to a 3 months’ work experience letter. The sessions are delivered every Monday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
- Infection control principles
- ANTT technique
- The legal aspects of Phlebotomy
- Using the vacutainer system
- Complications and management of complications
- Certificate of attendance
- Certificate of competence
- Fully accredited by cpd group
- No expiry date- a lifetime long qualification
- Nationally recognised
- All participants are welcome to join the training. No previous qualifications or experience are required.
- The required age is 18.
- The Work Experience programme is available to those that have obtained both Certificate of Attendance and of Competence from our School
- Online access for up to 6 months.
- One 8 hours long practical day
- Work experience: 12 sessions (4 hours each) equivalent of 3 months’ work experience; 24 sessions equivalent of 6 months’ work experience, 48 sessions equivalent of 12 months’ work experience
- Training divided in two parts – online and hands-on experience.
- Online training – TRAINING MANUAL AND 16 VIDEOS TO WATCH.
- Hands-on practise on simulation arms/dummies – 8 HOURS IN OUR SCHOOL IN LONDON.
- Students have opportunity to take live bleeds from other fellow participants providing they give consent.
- Use of the butterfly system as well as the straight eclipse needle.
- Work experience sessions held in a clinical settings.
- 15 questions multiple choice, one correct answer exam
- Practical assessment on a manikin
- Online payment – purchasing the course directly from the website.
- Alternative payment methods: Bank transfer or cash/card in our School – please contact our office for further information.
- Attending a work experience – ONLY £50 per session, or £45 per session if you pay upfront for the minimum of 12 sessions.
10% Discount applied on any 3 or more clinical skills courses when booked together. Discount does not apply to work experience sessions.