Check Courses dates
The Urethral Catheterisation training covers the process used to drain the bladder and collect urine using a flexible tube called a catheter. This face-to-face practical session at our School provides an excellent opportunity for those looking to get into NHS as well as for established healthcare professionals that wish to acquire a new clinical skill.
- Knowledge and understanding on how to perform catheterisation procedure on both male and female patients
- All participants are welcome to join the training. No previous qualifications or experience are required.
- The required age is 18.
- One day session, approx. 4h
- CERTIFICATE OF COMPETENCE
- FULLY ACCREDITED BY CPD GROUP
- NO EXPIRY DATE- A LIFETIME LONG QUALIFICATION
- NATIONALLY RECOGNISED
- Online payment – purchasing the course directly from the website.
- Alternative payment methods: Bank transfer or cash/card in our School – please contact our office for further information.
- 10% Discount applied on any 3 or more clinical skills courses when booked together. Discount does not apply to work experience sessions.