Check Courses dates
VACCINATION AND IMMUNISATION
An exciting training covering the latest techniques of administering vaccines in the UK. The course covers Covid-19 specific training but also the Influenza and Flu vaccines in the territory of the UK.
- Be aware of the legal aspects of immunisation
- Document and report all vaccines given
- Deliver effective communication methods with the patients
- Explain the immune response to vaccines
- Be aware of contraindications and precautions when using vaccines
- Administrate vaccination safely
- All participants are welcome to join the training. No previous qualifications or experience are required.
- The required age is 18.
- One day training, approx. 4h
A slideshow presentation covering:
- The history of vaccination
- COVID-19 and COVID-19 vaccines
- Immunology and vaccines
- Influenza virus and vaccine
- Flu and flu vaccines
- Supervised practise
- Administration – intramuscular injection types
- CERTIFICATE OF COMPETENCE
- FULLY ACCREDITED BY CPD GROUP
- NO EXPIRY DATE- A LIFETIME LONG QUALIFICATION
- NATIONALLY RECOGNISED
- Online payment – purchasing the course directly from the website.
- Alternative payment methods: Bank transfer or cash/card in our School – please contact our office for further information.
- 10% Discount applied on any 3 or more clinical skills courses when booked together. Discount does not apply to work experience sessions.