Check Courses dates
CANNULATION (IV TECHNIQUE)
Cannulation is a technique used to provide a patient with medication fluids such as antibiotics, vitamin cocktails, blood products and chemotherapy. Essential qualification for doctors attending the PLAB 2 exam but not only. Training delivered at our School, using mannikin arms and hospital-like medical equipment.
- How to create vascular access by cannula
- How to cannulate
- Normal fluid requirements
- All participants are welcome to join the training. No previous qualifications or experience are required.
- The required age is 18.
- One day training: 4-6h
- CERTIFICATE OF COMPETENCE
- FULLY ACCREDITED BY CPD GROUP
- NO EXPIRY DATE- A LIFETIME LONG QUALIFICATION
- NATIONALLY RECOGNISED
- Online payment – purchasing the course directly from the website.
- Alternative payment methods: Bank transfer or cash/card in our School – please contact our office for further information.
- 10% Discount applied on any 3 or more clinical skills courses when booked together. Discount does not apply to work experience sessions.